The AYMN offers mentoring consultancy on a ‘fee for service’ basis as part of our suite of services.
The AYMN has a team of experienced consultants who can be contracted to assist programs with program development, delivery and evaluation.
The types of projects that might be undertaken by the consultants can include:
- Community Consultation – Is mentoring right for your community?
- Writing training packages
- Developing specific resources (mentor tool kits, policies and procedure etc.)
- Program design
- Delivery of mentor training
- Delivery of practitioner training
- Additional projects as requested by clients
To obtain a quote for a consultancy service please complete the Request for Consultancy Services form below and then choose one or more of the optional forms. Once completed please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (or see postal details below):
You can also post them to us at:
Australian Youth Mentoring Network
GPO Box 10500
Sydney NSW 2001
Please contact our office on 02 9085 7129 if you have any queries.
- NBN Newcastle – Mentor Training
- Leichardt City Council NSW – Community Needs Assessment
- Fuzzy Mentoring Program – Program Audit
- Logan City Council NSW – Community Consultation
- Limestone Coast SA – Community Consultation
- Sydney Opera House – Staff Training Workshop
- Riverlands Area SA – Community Consultation
- Murrylands Area SA – Community Consultation
- WA Department for Communities – Development of a strategic framework for youth mentoring
Kathleen Vella facilitated a full day workshop for 35 people from a diverse range of organisations across the Limestone Coast. She was able to clearly define the purpose of the day and facilitate a number of sessions which enabled us to work towards a regional action plan. Kathleen has excellent facilitation skills and was able to monitor levels of energy and understanding within the room and adapt her material to suit this. Her skills have enabled our region to set the ground work for a regional framework for mentoring for young people. – Emma Handford, Research & Communication Officer, Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast
Latest Example of Our Work
Youth Mentoring Reform in Western Australia
The Australian Youth Mentoring Network was commissioned by the Western Australian Department for Communities to facilitate consultation sessions with the WA youth mentoring sector in order to inform the development of a State Youth Mentoring Policy Framework.